Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Tribute


As many of you know the summer has been hot..lol..and we have been strapped due to a slight mistake in payroll. Slight, well it was a huge mistake. We just want to say THANK YOU to all of our friends and family who have helped us through this. There are times we felt as if we were freeloading. But to be honest if it had not been for the friends and family who have done everything from taking us out to dinner, to leaving groceries on the chair in my living room when all I asked was if you would let the puppies out we would have really gone hungry this summer. Well at least without coffee and that would been a horrible thing. The pantry and the fridge grew bare and then suddenly there was food. Thank you Lori and Lisa you guys have been more than generous. Jerry and Sue thank you for so many things you have helped to make this summer fun filled. Kids you all have been great when we were not sure what we were going to do you guys were there. Thank you...Birthdays were great! And we have soo much to be thankful for. It has been hard, and I did get stressed and I think you all understood. I know we will make it until the 17th. Thank you EVERYONE.

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Sherri said...

You are a far stronger woman than I am. hugs and wish I could have helped too! (delaying 'things' is NOT really that big of a deal!!!)

Luvs you bunches....hugs, me :)

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Whats New said...

You did help.. thank you
Aeron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home