Friday, August 24, 2007

This Past Week





I have been somewhat busy. Playing with grand kids, visiting with daughter, started back to Weight Watchers on line (very cool), spinning some Alpaca, embroidery, and actually used the sewing machine to finally put hubby's name on his lab coat for school. The machine is pretty nice, it was given to me by my sister in law and mother in law. So this week has been a great week. Oh and by the way, I lost 6 pounds this week. It is a shame that it had found me again in the first place but not as bad as it was initially.

It has been a great week, we also have been having fun with the Fionna, took her to the dog park two days in a row. She likes it OK, and it gives me a good walk about. I want to see her run and have fun, keep on hoping we will meet up with another big dog to have fun with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home