Friday, December 08, 2006

BRRRRRRR



Wanted to share a picture of my grandson and our day out. It was pretty cold here and it is even colder today. 12 According to my weather program. Ok since I have done this last lots have been going on. I have learned how to make brooms, pictures later, I am super busy and have missed doing this and being with my grandsons. I will have to look forward to them on those days I get off. Not easy but I guess we all will survive.


I do enjoy by the way what I am doing. Ok here is the picture. Number one grandchild, since I do not mention names anymore, had a wonderful day out, well at least we felt it was. Here is a couple of pictures again off the camera phone. So not the greatest but he is cute, will look forward to the other two growing up will have to get a mini van with all these little ones. LOL.


OK DONE..need to get ready for work. HUGS

1 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Angela said...

What great pictures, number one grandson looks sooo cute in his red hat! Hope you had a wonderful Yule :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home